*Built in 1980
*Fresh Water Boat
*LOA: 25.00 Feet
*Rigging type:Masthead Sloop
*Beam: 8.00 Feet
*Draft: 4.00 Feet Max
*Displacement: 4,450 lbs.
- Model Type: Fixed keel, Traditional Model, fold down dinette table.
- Modification/Repairs done in the last three years as follows:
- Boat re-powered with a brand new Mercury 9.9 HP Bigfoot, long shaft, electric tilt and trim, controls located in the cockpit
- Boat re-bottom project completed last year. Work completed by Elite Mobil Yacht Services located in Grove, OK.
- Complete replacement of all sheets on the boat.
- CDI roller furling system installed.
- New 135 Genoa Installed. Genoa manufactured by Kerr Sail in Tulsa, OK. Hank on Jib comes with the boat, sail in very good shape.
- New modified main sail installed. Includes jiffy reefing and reefing points in sail. Sail modified by Kerr Sail in Tulsa, OK.
- Brand new tiller provided by Catalina direct.
- Boat has main sail cover, boom tent and tiller cover. All manufactured by Kerr Sail in Tulsa, OK
- Boat purchase includes a Catalina Trailer designed for the Catalina 25 fixed keel boat.
- Dock Fenders included.
Selling Price $8,000
Boat is located on Grand Lake at Grand Lake Sailing Club
Call David Maxey @ 918-845-1059 for details and or questions.