The club has decided to cancel all events until further notice.  That includes the racing scheduled for this week-end, 18-19 April and the work day scheduled for 25 April.  Last year it was the flood and this year the flu. Members are certainly allowed to use their boats, but should practice distancing with other members that might be present.   Everyone stay safe and we will let you know when we can start partying again.

By Terry Casady, Rear Commodore